- Approx Floor Area: 193 sqm
- Land Size: 4.0006 Ha
- Property Type: Lifestyle
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: New, Excellent
- House style: Lifestyle, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Fully insulated, Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Ply Board & Batten, Rib raft foundations
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Insulation: Rib Raft foundation., Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, 1 1/2 ovens, Dishwasher, Heat pump & remotes, Drapes, TV aerial, Auto garage door & remotes Wood-fire Water scheme Hurunui yearly additional cost over and above the rates. $800.80 pa.
- Kitchen: Original, New, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Scullery, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled and Finished in Granite and Other (1 1/2 wall oven walk- in Pantry)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio, Verandah
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: Town
- Nearest Town/School: Ashley
- Water features (eg pond): Stream
- Landscaping: Extensive
- Plantings: Pine plantation approx 30 trees
- Contour: Sloping
- Paddocks: 4
- Farm buildings: various out buildings
- Fencing: Deer
- General: 2 x water tanks water Hurinui scheme 763.00 per annum. 3 bay shed (2 open, 1 lock-up) 4 bay haybarn (2 with containers & 2 open) Septic tank runoff fenced in paddock
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Manicured, Other (Various sheds including wood shed.)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply, Tank (size: x 2)
- Sewerage: Septic, Other (Run off bottom paddock)
- Locality: Close to schools
About this listing
The lucky new owners will be rewarded with a generous three bedroom home, two bathrooms including an en-suite, open plan living and dining area, wood-fire, and heat pump; assuring winter warmth and coolness in the summer months.
Our savvy owner and builder decided to future proof the home, should the need arise to extend at a later date; the internal access garage has been fully insulated - this would be an easy conversion into additional bedrooms, rumpus or games room.
The property has been set up to maximise the sun and the views - an expansive verandah wraps around the front of the home extending the living spaces the perfect place to entertain or simply bask in the ambiance of one's surroundings, overlooking the paddocks and the Pine plantation beyond. Our current owners love to watch the deer come down from the forest with their fawn to graze on the neighbouring fields.
Fully deer fenced, cattle yards plus three brilliant sheds make this the perfect entry level country home. School bus from the gate and 10 minutes back to Rangiora township - call now to secure a viewing or phone for scheduled Open Home times.
Property files on link below.
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN and other organisations. Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.
To Download property files see below link: