- Approx Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 612 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Fair
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, clothesline, heatpump and remote
- Kitchen: Standard, Upright stove and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Set on a good size mature lot, you benefit from separate garaging and mature easy care gardens and overall, this quaint property has been nicely maintained. Ready for an upgrade and tidy up, you benefit from an EQC fund on settlement for minor cosmetic repairs to make this home A1.
Representing a fabulous opportunity for any buyer, this home is offered for definite sale.
To be sold by Deadline Sale. Offers presented 6pm Tuesday 30th July 2019 (unless sold prior).
- Home - 90m2
- Land - 612m2
- Description - 1950's weatherboard home, 2 double beds, 1 single, combined living/dining, sep kitchen, sep laundry, bathroom with bath & sep shower, ramp access to rear of home.
- Separate garage
- Off street parking 2+ vehicles
- Quiet street
- Mature easy care gardens
Deadline Sale - All offers presented 6pm 30th July 2019 (unless sold prior).
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN, CERA and other organisations. Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.