- Approx Floor Area: 314 sqm
- Land Size: 4 Ha
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Lifestyle, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Smart wiring
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, TV aerial, Spa, Surround sound speakers
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite and Timber
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double
- Bedroom 6: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 7: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Pool/billiard room
- Granny flat: Separate and Council approved
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Concrete), Pool (Inground, Heated and Security fencing), Spa, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: Tank, Hurunui water scheme
- Nearest Town/School: Ashley, Sefton
- Landscaping: Established
- Contour: Flat to sloing
- Other accommodation: Studio
- Paddocks: 7
- Farm buildings: 4
- Fencing: Fully
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Manicured, Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Tank
- Sewerage: Septic
About this listing
As you step through into the grand entrance you will be met by class, functionality and a homely comfort - with large windows throughout maintaining a sun-soaked light and airy atmosphere all year round. The open-plan kitchen and living are sure to be the hub of the home - flowing effortlessly outside to the paved entertaining area complete with a heated swimming pool and 10-seater spa, set in such a manner that entertaining is nothing but a pleasure. Adding to the downstairs appeal is the capacious media room and self-contained adjoining apartment, perfect for elderly parents or young adults needing their own space and freedom.
Upstairs you will find four spacious double bedrooms all with breath-taking views and the master boasting its own private balcony.
Adding to this is a separate and private self-contained versatile studio. Currently being utilized as a rental with the opportunity for the next owner to continue.
The established grounds have been beautifully landscaped to enhance this home even further. Divided into 7 paddocks providing practicality and space for livestock alongside a well planted vegetable garden and orchard. This property yields years of growth providing complete privacy, a sanctuary in your own backyard - not to mention the adventure playground.
It has been an incredibly hard decision for the owners of this well-loved home to sell - but work dictations have set their sights in a new direction, therefore - the opportunity to become the next proud owner is yours.
With too many features and benefits to list, early inspection is advised. Call now for more information, open home times and your exclusive appointment to view.
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN, CERA and other organisations. Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.